Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Early birthday gift


Lucky me!! Look what came in the mail last week.
An early birthday present from my dear friend Randi,
 all the way from Norway. Almost to pretty to open!!



And look what was inside!!
A beautiful card, pack of fabrics and a Quiltmania diary for next year.
Randi writes, "these are to remind me of our upcoming trip  to France next year in spring"
 And they most certainly do!!"


Look how soft and pretty these fabrics are.


l know just what l am going to make with them, to take on our trip together!!


Thank you Randi!! l can hardly wait for your spring next year,
and look forward to our adventures together in France.

Thanks for visiting.
Linda.


10 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful fabrics, I love them! What a lovely gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely fabrics Linda, enjoy sewing with them.
    I think Paris is perfect anytime of the year as far as I am concerned.
    Wishing you and your family a happy and safe Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda, what a great gift! Love the fabrics and diary. I whish you a merry christmas and a creative 2012! Hugs, Margreet (PS: I made 13 of the 25 blocks for my Quilt, take a look on my blog)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous fabrics and lovely gifts. Happy Birthday for whenit comes up. Just a bit jealous of your trip, it'll be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH how lucky are you I LOVE that calendar book, pretty fabrics, oh wish I was going to travel with you and Randi !
    another wonderful adventure I am sure.
    Ok what is the name of the fabric all the way on the right on the last picture
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful gift! Those floral fabrics are gorgeous and the Quiltmania diary looks perfect!
    An early "Happy Birthday"!!

    Have a Happy Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your header is so festive and fun.
    What a lovely package - Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful birthday gift beatuiful fabric,have fun in paris. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. what lovely fabrics!!! and what a thoughtful friend!! I absolutely love the hutch in your header picture!!!

    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  10. you're coming to Paris, wow, love that, will it be for aiguille en fête?
    pretty package you've got there

    happy new year

    ReplyDelete

l love getting your comments. However, if you are a non-reply blogger, l can't reply.