Thursday, June 3, 2010

Pay It Forward.


l signed up for this Pay It Forward over at Sandra's Blog The Cumberland Island Chick.

So now l am hosting an exchange. Just a way to share something hand made with love.

The idea is to share something you've made with someone else and pass along a little sunshine.
It doesn't have to be huge or extravagant.

1. The first 3 people to visit my blog and leave a comment saying they want to participate, will receive a handmade gift from me, within the next year. I plan to do this much quicker, but you are allowed one year.

2. You MUST have a blog of your own to participate in the PIF.

3. You must post about the PIF on your blog & offer the PIF challenge on your blog.
By accepting my Pay It Forward challenge, YOU agree to host a Pay It Forward
to the first 3 people who sign up on your blog...you will then carry on the PIF by sending them a homemade gift within a year's time, and so it goes :)

Thanks for visiting.
Linda.

2 comments:

  1. Ok Linda, I'm in. I did one last year, sent out all my PIFs and never received the original, but still loved it. I'm sure I'm going to enjoy this one too.
    Lizzie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

l love getting your comments. However, if you are a non-reply blogger, l can't reply.